Welcome!

Welcome!

Welcome to the Knights Templar Summer School's Blog. Gifted and Talented pupils from primary schools in the area have been given the opportunity to explore their skills in Sport, Performing Arts and Media. Throughout this experience, the children have learnt a variety of skills which have been designed to help them build on their knowlege and prepare them for secondary school.

Wednesday 27 July 2011

Yvie Stewart

Yvie missed  Sunday as she was doing the race for life, pictures of her great achievment are displayed bellow.





































My Summer School Diary:
My diary
Saturday:  Today I was really excited about my first day of summer school, we played lots of games in media and they were really fun! We played lots of problem solving games and group work games. But it was very tiring.
Monday:  my favourite activity was the high jump in athletics. I liked it because it was really fun and fairly easy. I also really liked the long jump and was told I was very good!

Tuesday: I really enjoyed dodge ball it was really fun and I enjoyed the balancing in gym, I also thought media was really fun we typed up our dairies and acted out adverts. I thought the swimming was awesome!

Wednesday: first we did football that was really hard work and our team won, we also did gym and dodge ball cycling was also really good fun too. We also went swimming at Letchworth leisure centre.

Thursday: on Thursday we went to Ridlins athletics track where we had a mini competition with high jump, long jump, sprint and long distance that was really fun.


Friday: today was very exciting, we went to Bassingbourn ski slope which is also an army barracks and one of the soldiers asked Sydney for her number!!

Saturday: on Saturday we did tennis and cricket, they were fun, and then we finished with trampolining that was good. 

Sunday: was a day of rehearsal and then the big performance!!!! !!!!