Welcome!

Welcome!

Welcome to the Knights Templar Summer School's Blog. Gifted and Talented pupils from primary schools in the area have been given the opportunity to explore their skills in Sport, Performing Arts and Media. Throughout this experience, the children have learnt a variety of skills which have been designed to help them build on their knowlege and prepare them for secondary school.

Monday 25 July 2011

Hannah

My Summer School Diary:

On my first day at summer school … We started off with some drama warm up games, such as prisoners and guards and wink murder. I liked today because we all worked as a team to do some activities.
On Sunday … We did an Olympic themed dance which included swimming, rugby, and boxing. I liked that because I love to dance!
On Monday … We did a plague dance with Tasmin. And I really enjoyed that.
On Tuesday… We sang a song from hairspray and a song from Oliver. I liked this because I enjoy singing.
On Wednesday… We watched some year 11s do a dance and then we had to learn it with a dancer and then do it by our selves. That was my favourite activity so far this week, because I love to dance (like I have already said!)
On Thursday… In the morning Miss Wadsworth came back in to go over the songs that we are going to sing in the show.
On Friday… in the morning we did dance it was awesome!
On Saturday… we went through the things we are doing in the show!
Thank you to all of the adults and helpers that organised this fantastic event! Miss Stevens for media, Miss Ward for dance and Mrs Cowen for drama! Thank you again!
See you in September and have a great holiday!
THANKS FOR READING MY DIARY!