Welcome!

Welcome!

Welcome to the Knights Templar Summer School's Blog. Gifted and Talented pupils from primary schools in the area have been given the opportunity to explore their skills in Sport, Performing Arts and Media. Throughout this experience, the children have learnt a variety of skills which have been designed to help them build on their knowlege and prepare them for secondary school.

Tuesday 26 July 2011

Hope Greenbank
My Summer School Diary:

           J My diary Hope J

Saturday we were very excited because it was the first for summer school and we played some very fun games.

Monday I’ve enjoyed the long jump where you jump into the sand and I liked the high jump you have to jump high .I liked the wheel chair basketball because I have not done it before.
Tuesday
We went swimming and we played lots of fun games. Then we did cycling, it was fun on the bikes.
Wednesday
We did football boys and girls then we went into two teams. Then we did gym we made shapes but with people.
Thursday
On Thursday we went to ridlands athletion track we did long jump and high jump.
Friday
We did skiing it was so fun going down the ski slop.
Thank you for reading