Welcome!

Welcome!

Welcome to the Knights Templar Summer School's Blog. Gifted and Talented pupils from primary schools in the area have been given the opportunity to explore their skills in Sport, Performing Arts and Media. Throughout this experience, the children have learnt a variety of skills which have been designed to help them build on their knowlege and prepare them for secondary school.

Saturday 23 July 2011

Zachary Evans


Diary
Saturday My first day at summer school. My favorite thing about Saturday was the fun games. I didn’t like dance though.
Sunday Ive enjoyed the dancing today more than yesterday because I had a bigger role in it.
Monday I really enjoyed the script writing because I like script writing.
I really enjoyed the week the week and I'm going to miss summer school. Have a good holiday!