Welcome!

Welcome!

Welcome to the Knights Templar Summer School's Blog. Gifted and Talented pupils from primary schools in the area have been given the opportunity to explore their skills in Sport, Performing Arts and Media. Throughout this experience, the children have learnt a variety of skills which have been designed to help them build on their knowlege and prepare them for secondary school.

Saturday 23 July 2011

Sam Hayes



My Summer School Diary:
Saturday:
I enjoyed my first day at summer school because I liked doing basketball and rugby. J

Sunday:
I loved doing gymnastics and then rounders.  J

Monday:
My third day at summer school was so fun I really liked going to ridlins athletics stadium and then doing wheel chair basketball. J

Tuesday:
Today I really enjoyed swimming, dodge ball and cycling. J

Friday:

Today we did skiing it was really fun only the people that have skied lots went to the top of the ski slope and I haven’t skied before so I only went half way up.

Saturday:

Today we did tennis, cricket, a bit of dodge ball and trampolining. Media was really fun today!

Sunday my last day at summer school:

Today we rehearsed all day and the performance was great!!!!!!!! I have had a great week and I loved summer school.