Welcome!

Welcome!

Welcome to the Knights Templar Summer School's Blog. Gifted and Talented pupils from primary schools in the area have been given the opportunity to explore their skills in Sport, Performing Arts and Media. Throughout this experience, the children have learnt a variety of skills which have been designed to help them build on their knowlege and prepare them for secondary school.

Saturday 23 July 2011

Gracie Robinson


My Summer School Diary:
Sunday was great fun because it was my first day, first we did volleyball, it was great fun working together and winning the games. Next we did gymnastics it was very enjoyable, I made some new friends and we did the same things. In the afternoon we played a game of rounders it was great working together trying to get the other team out and it worked once.
On Monday we athletics stadium it was great fun doing high jump and long jump and I would do it again if I ever got the chance. After that we did wheelchair basketball and I found it very hard it is much easer doing it without a wheelchair but it was a good day.
On Tuesday we went swimming it was great fun because we were aloud to do what ever we wanted to do and we were going under water and we had great fun.
On Wednesday we played a game of football but we split of into two different teams one for boys and one for girls. We also did a game of dodge ball.                                                              
On Thursday we went to Ridlins and did long jump, and high jump it was great fun because I had beaten my own score
On Friday we did skiing it was amazing going down the slope after that we did badminton and played king of the match it really good.
On Saturday we played a game of tennis and we were looking at how to hit the ball and get it across the net. After that we played a game of cricket and then we were trying to get people out of the game.

On Sunday we started the day by learning our routine ready for the show, we started doing gymnastics.

Thank you for a wonderful week I have had I have had the best time of my life. Thank you for reading my diary.