Welcome!

Welcome!

Welcome to the Knights Templar Summer School's Blog. Gifted and Talented pupils from primary schools in the area have been given the opportunity to explore their skills in Sport, Performing Arts and Media. Throughout this experience, the children have learnt a variety of skills which have been designed to help them build on their knowlege and prepare them for secondary school.

Saturday 23 July 2011

Freddie Reily


My Summer School Diary:
Saturday: my first day at summer school!
Sunday: I’m really pleased that I joined summer school because we get to do some of my favourite sports.
Monday: we went to the athletics track. I used equipment that I have never used before. This afternoon we did wheelchair basketball, which was good because I have never been in a wheelchair!
Tuesday: Today we went swimming and we played dodge ball in the old gym.
Wednesday: Today we did football and gym. In gym we practised for the show on Sunday.
Thursday: today we did spinning it was really hard and I have never done it before.
Friday: Today we did skiing and badminton was good because we got to play against lots of people including the teachers.
Saturday: Today we did cricket, tennis and trampolining.
Thank you and goodbye, I’ll see some of you in year 7! J