Welcome!

Welcome!

Welcome to the Knights Templar Summer School's Blog. Gifted and Talented pupils from primary schools in the area have been given the opportunity to explore their skills in Sport, Performing Arts and Media. Throughout this experience, the children have learnt a variety of skills which have been designed to help them build on their knowlege and prepare them for secondary school.

Saturday 23 July 2011

Harry Pearce


My diary
Saturday: My first day at summer school.
I enjoyed my day because we did drama games and good dancing . We were dancing to “Chariots of Fire”. I experienced confidence.J

Sunday:
We did a few drama games and then got into  dancing. I am very pleased I joined summer school. We also did some play scripts.J

Monday:
I enjoyed the day my best activity was drama games with Amy a GCSE student. I also really enjoyed media and script writing.
Tuesday
I really enjoyed the dance and singing it was great . I also enjoyed media.
Wednesday
I really enjoyed all the dance this morning and learning it and also performing it. It was great.
Thursday
I really enjoyed the musicals we did before break and the drama games before lunch.  In the afternoon I enjoyed all the drama rehearsing and had a really good time.
Friday
I really enjoyed the drama in the morning doing games and rehearsing and in the afternoon I enjoyed the media and dance.
Saturday
In the morning we did some dance and tidying up of some parts in chats how and Ernie the play.
Sunday
We did rehearsing all day because it was performance day and did a great performance to everyone.