Welcome!

Welcome!

Welcome to the Knights Templar Summer School's Blog. Gifted and Talented pupils from primary schools in the area have been given the opportunity to explore their skills in Sport, Performing Arts and Media. Throughout this experience, the children have learnt a variety of skills which have been designed to help them build on their knowlege and prepare them for secondary school.

Saturday 23 July 2011

Harry Harknett

My Summer School Diary:
Saturday: I realy enjoyed the first lesson of the course. The first lesson was basketball; we practised passing, shooting and dribbling. I won at ‘horse’ (an activity we played.)
Sunday: I have realy enjoyed the course so far. I enjoyed volleyball because my team always won. I enjoyed rounders because my team was amazing and won everything.
Monday: I enjoyed athletics because I learned how to long jump properly. I have met more friends through out the week.
Tuesday: I enjoyed swimming because it wasn’t much of a lesson because the swimming instructor did not show up. I also enjoyed dodge ball because I got the winning catch.
Wednesday:  I enjoyed football because it was realy fun. I also enjoyed gym because got a lot of exercise.
I realy enjoyed the week I am very tired, got to catch up on my sleep!