Welcome!

Welcome!

Welcome to the Knights Templar Summer School's Blog. Gifted and Talented pupils from primary schools in the area have been given the opportunity to explore their skills in Sport, Performing Arts and Media. Throughout this experience, the children have learnt a variety of skills which have been designed to help them build on their knowlege and prepare them for secondary school.

Saturday 23 July 2011

Chiara Volpe


My Summer School Diary:

Saturday: At first I was very nervous but after my first drama lesson with Mrs. Cowan I really got into it and I made lots of new friends. J

Sunday: Today I really got on well with my new friends and the new dance. I loved learning with Miss. Stevens about persuasive techniques to use in advertisements. J

Monday: Today I really enjoyed script writing with Mrs. Cowen. J

Tuesday: Today I loved working with Miss. Wadsworth doing singing and dancing. J

Wednesday: Today I loved dancing with the year 11’s and dancing with Taz. The dance with the year 11’s was all about war and soldiers. J  

Thursday: In the morning we danced and sang to songs in two different musicals ‘Oliver twist and hairspray’. J

Friday: In the morning we did drama (chat show) and then we did dance for the opening ceremony. J

Saturday: Today we did dance in the morning and after break we did some drama. After lunch we had media it was really fun and Miss. Stevens was very kind. J    
 Thanks for reading my diary, have a good summer!