Welcome!

Welcome!

Welcome to the Knights Templar Summer School's Blog. Gifted and Talented pupils from primary schools in the area have been given the opportunity to explore their skills in Sport, Performing Arts and Media. Throughout this experience, the children have learnt a variety of skills which have been designed to help them build on their knowlege and prepare them for secondary school.

Saturday 23 July 2011

Ryan Murphy


My Summer School Diary:
RYAN’S DIARY
Saturday
My first day was amazing because I made lots of friends and I loved the team games.
Sunday
I’ve really enjoyed today because we did lots of dance. I also got a chance to play with my new friends. I also really enjoyed today because we were singing and dancing to Oliver Twist and also the media was great on the computers.
Monday
Monday was great! I really enjoyed the dance and team games and it was good to see my friends again.
Tuesday
Today in media we used the computers for the first time which was great fun. I also enjoyed the Oliver Twist song in dance.
Wednesday
I enjoyed today because we learnt two new dances. One was a soldier dance with the year 11’s and the other was with Tasmin.
Thursday
Today we did drama and more of the musicals hairspray and Oliver Twist in the morning but in the afternoon we practised are dance.
Friday
I really enjoyed today as we did our “when I grow up” films and we started our news paper article.
Saturday
Today we were rehearsing our dance and drama performance and changing some of the choreography.
Overall Experience
I have really loved the whole 9 days. I’ve made lots of new friends and it will be good to see them back in September.
Thank you for everything, dance, drama, media and everything else. I don’t want it to end! 
Thanks for reading!