Welcome!

Welcome!

Welcome to the Knights Templar Summer School's Blog. Gifted and Talented pupils from primary schools in the area have been given the opportunity to explore their skills in Sport, Performing Arts and Media. Throughout this experience, the children have learnt a variety of skills which have been designed to help them build on their knowlege and prepare them for secondary school.

Saturday 23 July 2011

Kieren Gill


Kieran’s diary

Saturday we played rugby. I enjoyed rugby because I liked playing the games. I also enjoyed basket ball because I learnt how to shot properlyJ
Sunday we played volley ball. That was fun. And gymnastics was good. I thought today was all rightJ
Monday we went to an athletics stadium. My favourite bit was doing javelin. We also did sprinting. My time was 18 secondsJ. After that we did wheel chair basket ball. That was funJ
Tuesday we did swimming it was fun. Then we did gymnastics. That was good. Then we did dodge ball. Of course my team wonJ
Wednesday we did football. That was my favourite sport of the weekJ
Kieran gill