Welcome!

Welcome!

Welcome to the Knights Templar Summer School's Blog. Gifted and Talented pupils from primary schools in the area have been given the opportunity to explore their skills in Sport, Performing Arts and Media. Throughout this experience, the children have learnt a variety of skills which have been designed to help them build on their knowlege and prepare them for secondary school.

Saturday 23 July 2011

Roisin Beck

My Summer School Diary:
Saturday: My first day at summer school was very fun. I liked all the drama games.
Sunday: I enjoyed doing dancing although I found it quite difficult. It was fun and I can’t wait to come back tomorrow.
Monday: I liked doing drama games and reading through our scripts, I’m quite sad I’m going home early today.
Tuesday: This morning I enjoyed learning songs and actions to them. I can’t wait until we perform them.
Wednesday: I liked doing dance and watching other people dance. It’s interesting to watch other people dance.
Thursday: We practiced our two songs we are performing on Sunday. Also we practiced the routine to them.
Friday: We went through all the drama we are doing in the show. At the end of the day I won a medal.
Saturday: In the morning we did dance it was cool. Then we did drama.
 Sunday: We have been going through all the things for the performance. I’m quite nervous I hope it goes well.