Welcome!

Welcome!

Welcome to the Knights Templar Summer School's Blog. Gifted and Talented pupils from primary schools in the area have been given the opportunity to explore their skills in Sport, Performing Arts and Media. Throughout this experience, the children have learnt a variety of skills which have been designed to help them build on their knowlege and prepare them for secondary school.

Saturday 23 July 2011

James Reid


My Summer School Diary:
Saturday;
My First Day at Summer School
I enjoyed;

v Basketball, because I enjoyed playing matches against other people.
v Rugby, because I scored a really good try.

Sunday;

I enjoyed;

v Volleyball, because I learnt some new skills.
v Gymnastics, because I felt I improved.
v Playing Rounders and doing some fun games.

Monday;

I enjoyed;

v Going to Ridlins Athletic Stadium, we did High Jump and Sprinting.
v Wheelchair Basketball, it was a different experience.

Tuesday;

I enjoyed;

v Going swimming.
v Playing Dodge ball.
v Doing balances in gymnastics.
v Going cycling but unfortunately I scraped my leg with a pedal.

Wednesday;

I enjoyed;

v Playing football, which we won.
v Practising the gymnastics for the show.
v Doing Tae Kwon Do, which included some weird animal warm-ups.

Thursday;

I enjoyed;

v Going to Ridlins Athletics Stadium for a tournament.
v Doing spinning which was really hard.

Friday;

I enjoyed;

v Going skiing.
v Playing badminton

Saturday;

I enjoyed;

v Playing Tennis
v Playing cricket
v Doing trampolining





I have really enjoyed doing summer school!!!