Welcome!

Welcome!

Welcome to the Knights Templar Summer School's Blog. Gifted and Talented pupils from primary schools in the area have been given the opportunity to explore their skills in Sport, Performing Arts and Media. Throughout this experience, the children have learnt a variety of skills which have been designed to help them build on their knowlege and prepare them for secondary school.

Saturday 23 July 2011

Ben Kingsbury

My Summer School Diary:
Saturday ‘My first day at summer school’:
As a first activity at summer school I really enjoyed basketball as I had never played it before. And considering I have a basketball hoop in my garden I should be quite good at it.
Sunday:
Today we played volleyball which I really enjoyed, we learnt three shots; the dig, the set and the smash. After break we did gymnastics which I really enjoyed because the equipment is so much better than at primary school. In the afternoon we did rounders which I enjoyed but I wish the bats were bigger like baseball.